Surprise Tag!

6:04 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today again I have a quick Tag for you, this time though it is not a classic tag, but...it has a small twist! You can see the tutorial here over the blog of Scrappando by clicking here.

The inspiration for this Tag came from a patterned paper I wanted to work in, it had a quote in French that means "Live is full of surprise" so I decided to add a small twist to make it look like even this tag has a surprise! LOL
...not only I am having a really "Tag" mood lately but also I am dead in love with green and brown shades!

Head over the site to check out the tutorial and to see more photo!


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram