Truth Blooms

10:52 AM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafters!
Here we are again with a new release. Today over CAS-ual Fridays Stamp we are releasing a new set + die set : "Truth Blooms".
Needless to say how beautiful are these sentiments and these flowers, but there is something that I urge to tell you....and that is that I am so lucky to be in this team! The girls really made my jaw drop after I saw all their creativity! They were able to transform a simple flower die into something amazing , check them out over the blog! I was speechless!

For my little part, today I created a TAG.
I experimented a technique new to me to create the background of my TAG and I used a lot of distress ink. Flowers are colored with distress markers.
To be honest, I wanted to create a blue and yellow tag but I slightly forget that if you blend yellow and blue........here's the green! LOL Go figure!!!! hahaha

Anyway here's a photo and don't forget about all the discounts offered in the site!!


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram