#ATCTuesday day 1.

6:45 PM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today I have the pleasure to announce you a brand new YouTube series called ATCTuesday!

What does it mean? you may ask...It means that every Tuesday up on my YouTube channel you will be able to watch a video tutorial on how I created an ATC.
If you do not know what an ATC is, there is a very clear article on Wikipedia that it explains it! I really hope that you will love ATCs as much as I do!
I have a huge collection and I can't wait to let my collection grow some more!

My video tutorials will be quick and easy, I do not usually start from a plan, I just grab and go with the first thing that my left hand can reach... I will steal only 5 minutes of your time to show you how I create these ATC and perhaps teach you something you might not know!

Are you ready? I hope so! Let's start with the first ATC, I already show you guys a hint of this ATC over my INSTAGRAM account...and today is finally the day I am showing you my creative process!



Here is the video tutorial, and go ahead make fun of my funny accent! LOL!




Here's the completed ATC...


And here's some details...




What do you think about it?

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram