#ATCTuesday day 3.

7:29 AM

(Leave a comment)


Hello crafters!

For the #ATCTuesday of today I will show you an ATC that gave me some hard times!
This because I had the brilliant idea to color the stamped image...and we all know that me and coloring are not really good friends LOL!!!
Beside this, I am really happy with the result I achieved!

I used Dylusions Paint from Ranger / Dyan Reaveley and Ayeeda Paint from 13@rts to color the background. Meanwhile to color in the stamped image I used Stampers Big Brush by Faber Castell Design Memory Craft.


Here's the video tutorial...


And here's some details...





What do you think about it?

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram