#ATCTuesday day 4.

2:00 AM

(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafters!
Here we are at the day 4 of my ATC TUESDAY serie on YouTube.
Today's video is one of these video that I really like, basically because this is and ATC I made right away without even thinking about what I was doing... I just went with the flow!
I didn't do the voice over because my voice is still sick and I sound like a broken toy! :-(




Here's the video tutorial....




And here's few details...



This is the final ATC...maybe I will upload the video with the voice over as soon as I get better!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram