#130

12:45 PM

(Leave a comment) 

Hello Crafters!
here I am again with one of the last post for this years...it is once again a new layout for Sketchabilities.
As always, for this layout I got inspired by one song -- the song is Wishlist - Pearl Jam.
I love that song and I love the lyrics, in their own simplicity they express a lot of feelings.

The color palette, again as every layout was choose randomly. I grabbed a 12x12 patterned paper and I decided to use green as main color for this layout.
I am sure you noticed that I like to use monochromatic color palette mixed with "neutrals" (if we can call it this way) like white, black and grey.
In this layout I also used a bit of red here and there to make the heart in the middle of the black cardstock pop up a little.

The little triangle stamp you see me using in the background is from Ann Butler 1'' Doily Picnic - Unity Stamp. I love this stamp because it adds a little bit of texture without distracting too much!


Here's a video tutorial to quick see how I achieved this layout!



Ecco alcune foto per voi...





E questo lo sketch da seguire:



Spero il risultato vi sia piaciuto, come sempre per ogni commento, domanda , critica ecc ecc lasciate un commento!

Stay happy, stay creative...Alla prossima!
I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE ! Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram