Every day is... (Visible Image)

9:00 AM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters,

first and foremost, I want to wish you all a really happy new year!! I am finally back in healthy and I was so eager to kick off the year with a new project for you.

This time I created an ATC card using stamps from Visible Image.
To those who do not know Visible Image yet (where have you been livinig!?!? LOL JK), they are a really sweet and talented company from UK that supply a variety of really good quality stamps.

The stamps I have used for this ATC are :

- Butterfly
- Make me smile set
- Crackled Background
- Bronte Script

To create the backround, I simply added few strips of washi tape onto the cardstock cut into an ATC size -- then I covered it up with a generous amount of gesso. I let it dry and then added Gelatos.
When everything was dry, it was time to stamp!!
I took the Bronte Script and without using the acrylic block I stamped here and here, I did the same thing with the Crackled Background -- but using a third generation stamp because I wanted to create a soft look. I stamped my sentiment covering the part where it said "second chance" and stamped it into the background using Stampers Big Brush by Faber Castell.



The "Second Chance" was stamped on a separate piece of white cardboard because I wanted to add dimension to the sentiment. 
I stamped the Butterfly on a separate cardboard too, colored it using Gelatos again and I fussy cut it.


Before adhering everything, I added some more texture using a stencil and Whipped Spackle by Design Memory Craft. Then , when everything was completely dry, I glued every piece together.


To add even more texture I decided I wanted to glue the ATC over a piece of recycled cardboard that I covered up with a bit of gesso to make everything connect.


What do you think about it?

Make sure to stop over Visible Image Blog and to check out the Facebook Group

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

 Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram