Industrial ATC

6:24 PM


(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafters!
Today I am over Limor Webber's blog where I show you how to create an ATC Trio using a stamp set from her new collection by Limor Webber/IndigoBlu

As colors I used spray inks from Lindys Stamp Gang, of course the colors that Limor Webber signed her style on, and for the base I used of course upcycled cardboard!

To follow the tutorial, I ask you to head over Limor Webber's blog where you can also find a complete supply list of the products I have used and more photo of the projects!



My favorite ATC is the first one, the one with the redish lamp, I like that contrast!
For the sentiment (not that an ATC requires a sentiment, i just like it that way!) I used three stamps from Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz.

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram