Give me GOLD LOVE.

9:52 PM


(Leave a comment) 



Hello Crafters!
Today I want to show you two small projects I made with the same stamp set!
The stamp set I have used is from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and you can find both stamp set and die set :

- CUPID'S ARROWS SET (die set coordinato : Heart Board Fri Dies)


I created a really easy card by adding with a dry brush a bit of acrylic paint. I stamped the stamp set with versamark ink and then covered it with gold embossing powder and heat set it with the heat gun. 


I did the same thing for the small tag, but I applied first red acrylic paint and then white acrylic paint. Stamped the heart in "half" , the sentiment with versamark again and then I covered it with gold embossing powder and heat set it. 


I invite you to head over the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp to check out other

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram