Be you, bravely - Card

5:27 PM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!

Today double post, and without even doing it on purpose, the two cards I made have both a butterfly in the center of the card .... coincidence ?! Actually I love butterflies so much and I would put it anywhere!

This card was made for Scrappando's blog, and if you would like to go there, you will find a small tutorial on how I created this card.

I am very satisfied with the result, especially because the two Distress Ink I've used blends together very well ... or at least, according to my expectations!

Also I am in love with this die from MFT... ADORABLE!


and here's the completed Card...


Head over Scrappando's blog to check out more photo and to know how I created this card!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

 Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram