Happy birthday Ann!

1:00 PM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today is a very special day because we celebrate the birthday of someone I really admire and appraise:  Ann Butler

Ann and I we met in person during CHA 2015 in California and meet her in person has only confirmed all my expectations I had for her. A fantastic, precise, with a great heart and a lot of patience creative! Ann is one of those - maybe a few - people who in spite of everything is always there, she is always there to help, advise and give suggestions to improve your craft works.
All her years of experience in the craft industry can be seen from a mile away. The way she moves around people, the way she talks....I was really fascinated!

Today, along with the other Design Team girl, we decided to make her a little surprise... Thanks to Larissa, who always guided us perfectly, we are doing  this Blog Hop in honor of our "boss".

I created this card with one of my favorite mix of colors. Yes Yes...I know I know... I used pink!!! People sometimes change their mind :P hehe

The products that I have used are:

Here are some detailed photo... The "Happy" was made using stickers by Prima Marketing meanwhile "birthday" is a stamp from Heidi Swapp. Everything is glued over a piece of vellum paper that I have stitched the borders. I also glued down a piece of lace and under everything I made a small nest with pink cotton thread.


I started from a piece of white cardstock, I stamped with Ann's strips stamp my whole background using the Berry ink pad by ColorSnap..


Through Ann's stencil "Stars" I added some modeling paste that then I colored using another ink pads by ClearSnap : Sunshine. 
To add some more interest I glued down few sequins in pink and bright fuchsia like the butterfly form Prima Marketing I have used.


 Using Dylusions Spray Ink I added some splatters using the same colors of my background..


And here's my finished card....what do you think about it ?



Again, Happy Happy Happy birthday Ann, I love you!

Photo Credit : Ann Butler


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram