The way you are (Visible Image)

10:31 AM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!


Here we are again at Saturday and as every Saturday here's my ATC of the day! For this ATC i used colors that I am not really keen about -- I choose them to challange my self a bit, I like to do this from time to time.

I used stamps from Visible Image....
I vividly suggest you to check out their site, they are UK based and they have high quality stamp. Recently they came out with their new release that you can check it out by clicking here!
I love them all and I can't wait to play with them!




The stamps I have used for this ATC are:

Ripped Fishnet

Sunshine Set

I started off by adding IZINK color to a pre cut card stock , I used yellow and shocking pink!
I added color without caring if the two color were mixing, and actually I was hoping for that to happen! I wanted to see a gorgeous orange in between... I didn't achieve that result quiete much , but I loved the result nonetheless!

I used archival ink and the Ripped Fishnet stamp to add texture on the corner of my ATC to not leave a plain background

I also added texture paste through Kasia Kryzminska's stencil from TCW.

When the texture paste was dry, I stamped my sentiment - always using archival ink, the same sentiment (that you find in the Sunshine Set) I stamped it over another card stock I had in my stash. From this, I cut off the heart and the "you are"  part that I then added to the background with foam adhesive.

The last step was to cut some twine and randomly glue it to the back of the ATC before gluing everything to a recycled cardboard.

And here's the finished ATC :






What do you think about it?

Make sure to visit Visible Image Blog and also the Facebook Group!!

From this month over the facebook group we have a new challange called "SHOW & TELL" where we ask you to show with us your creations using Visible Image stamp and also telling us the story behind the creation!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram