Ska #93

11:51 PM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)

Hello Crafters!

I know that the Sketch #93 by Sketchalicious might seem difficult, but I promise you it is not! Infact it allows you to create a variety of cards...do you need any inspiration? Head over the blop post to see what the team made. As you can see here everyone create such a different card from eachother!


I made a "one layer card" - except for the fact I added some sequins to create some accents and add some lights. My desk right now is beyond messy so I can't find the stamp set I used to create the faux washi tape, but my main sentiment is from Techinique Tuesday "Loving Words" . The black stain is made with the Black Soot Distress stain, of course! LOL


Please don't forget to take part of the challange !

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram