Mini-Layout

5:17 PM


(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafters!
Second post for today...I am infact also over the Scrappando's blog where I show you how I created a mini-layout into my art journaling book.

"Mini Layout" because it does not respect the canonical measures 12x12 but has everything it takes to be a "real" layout. Cluster with Photos, Journaling, and the desire to capture a memory.

I love this photo with my best friends ElenaB, Kiara, Drina VintageBijoux e Bb ... a wonderful and carefree day...


I invite you to go over Scrappando's blog to find out how I created this mini Layout and to see more photos!

I hope you enjoyed the result, as always for any comments, questions, criticism etc. etc. leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram