DragonFLY (Visible Image)

6:36 PM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafters!


For today's ATC I was inspired by the super talented artist that you all know for sure: Finnabair .
I love her style and the way she creates and after taking part of one of her workshop I wanted to try to use her technique in my works.

And even today I used stamps by Visible Image....




The stamps I used for this ATC are:

- Grunge Polka Dot

Dragonfly

For my base I used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays that I love. They are awesome and they perfectly blend with eachothers.
I then stamped part of the background with Grunge Polka Dot and archival ink. As always I didin't use the acrylic block since I was not looking for a perfect background.


I kept adding dimensions and colors to the background and then I added through a stencil the modeling paste. 
While everything was drying I stamped this wonderful Dragonfly over a white cardstock, also with archival ink.
I then colored the stamped image with Primary Elements.



And here are the photo of the final project.
As you notice, you can clearly see I was inspired by Anja, I still hope I was able to put in a bit of my style... eheh ;-)





What do you think about it?

Make sure to visit Visible Image Blog and also the Facebook Group!!

From this month over the facebook group we have a new challange called "SHOW & TELL" where we ask you to show with us your creations using Visible Image stamp and also telling us the story behind the creation!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram