Treasure Memories

6:00 AM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
today I want to show you a small project I made using products from Colourarte.
It is a way to recycle a mini-canvas I  startes months go but that then ended up unfinished in the corner of my desk...


To create this project I used Primary Elements Artist Pigment and Twinkling H2Os.
I started with covering the base with Gesso. I applied it roughly using a spatula, I was not looking for a perfect and smooth result, I was going for a lot of texture, so I didn't mind if there were few bubbles here and there.


I used my embosser to dry the gesso and I also tried to make the bubble pops more.
With a dry brush I applied a small amount of Primary Elements Artist Pigments and then I addeed water directly on the surface, waiting for the colors to blend. I used Black Emerald and Forest Green.


I glued a piece of scrap paper, I stamped with archival ink and a stitching stamp and then I applied 3D Gel Transparent from Art Basics by Finnabair/Prima Marketing through a stencil from The Crafter's Workshop designed by Kasia Krzyminska. I let the 3D Gel dry and then I added more colors to add light and I used Golden Bamboo -- for shadowing I used Twinkling H20s Smokey Diamond


I cut a heart shape from a canvas sheet I had and I colored it using again Twinkling H20s Smokey Diamond and also Ancient Coin


I glued everything to the canvas adding a piece of cheesecloth and wrapping few canvas twine around the canvas. The sentiment, Treasure Memories, are stickers I had in my stash since long time now.

And here's the completed project! 





Make sure to check out the COLOURARTE blog to get more informations about the products I have used!


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative!
Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram