Exceptionally Amazing!

10:46 PM


(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafters!
How many times you said to yourself "how I wish I had a male stamp!" or..."argh I really need a male face for this card!"

Well...I do not know about you but, I said that to my self soooo many times! ..and finally...Jamie Dougherty Design with Prima Marketing they accomodate my request (mine among TONS of others!)...and here I present to you the amazing QUENTIN!!!
I just love him!!!

Today over Jamie Dougherty Design blog I will show you how I used this stamp to create a masculine TAG
Go and check it out, if you want, you can find the link to the blog directly HERE!

Here's the TAG I made:


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !
 Stay happy, stay creative!
Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram