Fear (Visible Image)

10:00 AM

(Leave a comment)

Hello Crafters!

Today I will show you, as every saturday, a new ATC using stamps from Visible Image
As I did in my last post,  that you can check it here , I used only one stamp set and products from Luminarte/Colourarte



The stamp sent I have used for this ATC is:

Leave your fears

I misted my background using Radiant Rains directly on the card stock cut in a ATC size and I usedAutumn Leaf and Teal Zircon. I also add some color to the borders, added 3D Matte Gel throuh a stencil and heat set it with the Embosser.


Since the 3D Matte Gel is transparent you can see through the color from the background.



And here's the finished ATC : 


What do you think about it?

Make sure to visit Visible Image Blog and also the Facebook Group!!

From this month over the facebook group we have a new challange called "SHOW & TELL" where we ask you to show with us your creations using Visible Image stamp and also telling us the story behind the creation!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram