Lotus Tag

6:04 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters and Happy Monday!
are you guys ready for a brand new week? I definitely am, and on contrary as the majority of my monday, today I feel pretty "alive" -- LOL

I want to show you a Tag I made for the inspirational dT blog by Limor Webber.

I used stamps from IndigoBlu and the signed collection by Limor Webber.
I fussy cut each leave of the Lotus to give it a tridimensional look.

Over the blog, at this link, you will find a step by step tutorial on how I realized this TAG. You will also find the complete list of supply I have used and also more photo!

So I invite you to go and check it out if you want!


The inspiration for this tag came from a yoga position I'm trying to learn to do, I just started to do yoga and like any newbie I started to read all the inspirational quotes. They are really a good read for the soul!
So long ago I found this message to me beautiful "May we exist like the Lotus at ease in muddy water" ... which of course goes perfectly with this wonderful stamp of the Lotus!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram