Queen Tag

6:25 PM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today after a long time, I finally publish a project I made just for the joy of doing it...for once I publish I project that do not belong to any DesignTeam, but just for my self.

This challange I take part of, has a big importance for me. I love checking these challanges over Simon Says Stamp , check out what the DT make and most of all to see how people are inspired by them and what they create!

This week's theme is "Royal", and you are free to interpret the idea as you wish!
And I then just let go and be inspired by the theme "bound" but "free"!

So I created this tag using products from ColourArte, Ranger, Black Gesso, paper etc.

The base is yet again my loved cardboard, I covered it with Ranger Tissue Wrap Paper, but I covered it with so many layers of media and color that you can barely see it!
The wings are cut off from the same Tissue Wrap Paper glued over another piece of cardboard.
I did the same thing with the crown but this time I covered it with dictionary pages.


I also used a stencil from TCW by Kasia Kryzminska, I am in love with this stencil and it is definitely a MUST HAVE.


I do not remember where I get the quote from, but as I was searching for the image on my photo library I found it accidentally...and I got inspired by that!
So I printed it with  photo paper as I was printing the photo..that is why is not matte.

I added "lipstick" by using distress marker Aged Mahogany and I used the same color, just in spray and ink to add color to the ribbon and to color the crackles.
Also with a lot of "pain" I was able to add these teeny tiny beads on the crown.


And here's the tag... what do you think about it?


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!


I take part of this challange:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram