Clear Frame Blog Hop

1:00 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello crafters!

Today we are doing a great blog hop made by Ann Butlers Design and Deflecto.

Ann Butler Design is Ann Butler's, a talented American designer and a creative woman that works since many years with Unity Stamp, Clearsnap e Earth Safe Finishes. She is also the owner and co-publisher of Bella Crafts Quaterly.

Deflecto is another American brand founded in 1960 that has, among other interior design products,  a collection dedicated to the "craft" word, from the organization to the display... here's are more interior about it : click here

In this blog we will show you how to alter some Clear Frames :  8x10 (that you can see here) and one 12x12 (that you can see here instead)

To decorate my Clear Frame I used the following products from Ann Butler:
I decided to decorate the 8x10 frame using as a base for a simple layout.

With a flat brush I created a stripe with gesso that I then colored using ColorBox Crafter's by Ann Butler. With a dauber I applied some more ink through the Art Screen and finally I created the layout.




Decorating these frames is really simple and very fun!
Are you curious to know how the other designers decorated theirs? Then hop along the blog hop, here's are the links :




I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram