Utterly Adorable Layers Challenge!

9:33 PM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Few days ago, over the brand new blog CAS-UALCHIC it launched our first challange!

This blog is not really "new", but is a "branch" of the blog CAS-UAL FRIDAYS STAMPS, that had its own challange blog where to take part of it, you had to create a CAS card.
In fact, this brand of stamps is due to the passion of "CAS" (Clean and Simple) style of the owner Michele. Despite her huge love for CAS, Michele has also a passion for what she calls "Utterly Adorable Layers" .... and so...she started this brand new blog where all the mixed media lovers are very welcome to join!!
She wanted to expand the possibilities of participation in hers challange to those who just likes to mess around a little when it comes to backgrounds, cards or any creations!


This month theme is : EMBOSSING!

There are not strictly rules and you don't have to use any CAS-UAL FRIDAYS STAMPS products (but wouldn't it be adorable to see these CAS stamps and dies over MixMedia projects???) , you can read how to take part of the challange just HERE.

JUST REMEMBER that there is ALWAYS the CAS CHALLANGE and you can take part of that challange if you prefer, by clicking HERE (the theme is the same!

Here's the card I created...


I used the stamp set  " IN THE CARDS " - I stamped the background with Versamark and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 
I used dylusions spray ink to create that bright red background (yes I know it kinda looks creepy LOL!) Then I grabbed the sewing machine and added some stitching here and there, finally added my sentiment over a white strip of paper...that was supposed to stay clean white...but you know me, i work with dirty hands...so I stained the top corner with some red from the background!

What are you waiting for? I remind you that the challange blog is this one : CAS-UALCHIC

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram