Have an open heart - Art Journal

8:22 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello and happy sunday!
Today I am over the blog of ColourArte to show you another art journaling page I made.


I'm really happy with the results .. and like every page of art journal I do, I really put in all my soul into the making. Often I write a small detail on the page I am creating, before covering the background..I often write what hurts me, or suffer, or think or anything I have going on in my head.
I write and then I cover it. Somehow like to sealing a weight that I lifted from my shoulders ....
and this art journal that I created for you today, it holds a little pain.

But the sentiment "have an open heart" brings a smile back on my lips ...

So if you are curious to see what I made, how and what I used, I invite you to head over the blog at ColourArte to read about it!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !
Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram