Art Journal Cover

5:23 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today we have a brand new challange over Take It Make It su Craft Stampers Magazine.
This month's theme is "TAKE A STAMP" meaning that all you have to do is create with a stamp!
We accept any kind of creation as long as they follow our July challange guidelines that you can read here!

Also remember that the stamp has to be a REAL STAMP, so no DIGI STAMP!

For my inspiration project I made the cover of my art journal.
The background is colored with a mix of gelatos and various stamps. The circle you see are stamped with the lid of the Gesso Jar.

The stamp that I used for the corner is one of the Limor Webber new stamp collection from IndigoBlu and it is so far one of my favorite background/borders stamp!

I also made some splashes of white with Gesso since the whole page was kinda dark. The "art" word is an alphabet stamp by Scrappy Cat that I love meanwhile "JOURNAL" is a Kesi Art dies.



So what are you waiting for to join us in this fun challange? This month's prizes are AMAZING!
Sponsor is ART JOURNEY and they set the prize with seriously some wonderful stamps....take a look over the Take it Make it blog!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE ! 
Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram