Add Little Dazzle!

4:00 PM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafters!
Welcome to day 4 of our awesome blog hop that started on Monday! A collaboration between CAS-ual fridays and Add A Little Dazzle team!
Add a Little Dazzle is a shop on line that sells amazing metallic sheets , perfect to embellish your card, tags, albums and much more! You can easily cut them with your scissors or with any type of dies ! (even the thin ones!)
Thank you so much to 
Add a Little Dazzle for letting us play with their metallic sheets!

Sooo...if you arrived here through the Add A Little Dazzle  - you are in the right place! Otherwise I would suggest you to start the blog hop directly from the CAS-ual Friday blog and follow step by step the entire blog hop!
If you leave a comment on each blop post you might win amazing prices! so..what are you waiting for!?
Blog hop:



Here is what I made! 
I used the 4 Petal Set Fri-Dies to create butterflies. I cut the big flower first, then the little one and then I cut both of them in half. I glued one small half with one big half and I added a metallic wire to create the butterfly antennas. Isn't that a nice way to stretch your dies?!
Here are some details of my card.




If you missed the complete blog hop from monday you can easily catch up by clicking on these links :  1 - 2 - 3
And now, go and hop over the super talented Angie to see what she created!!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram