Happy Place

7:57 PM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafters!
Today double post -- lol hope you will forgive me!
I made another card, this time for Ann Butler Design blog -- I used my favorite stamps set from the Faux Quilted - Unity Stamp to create the background and for the coloring I used iridescent color, alway by Ann Butler.

I absolutely love these roses, they are like a drug to me and I always try to sneak in few of them in my projects! I added some color on them using again Iridescent Colors.
I decided for this color combination because I wanted to create a fresh and colorful card with bold colors that we usually find during spring/summer time, I know this is not really the right reason but....when i made that card it was a sad day for me, so I was looking for a way to cheer me up a little, and what is better than a color therapy!?

Over the blog you will find few photo of how I made the card , click here to be redirected to the blog post!



I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram