Mini Art Jounal

12:28 PM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafters!
Today I will show you this small page of  "Art Journal" !
This page was created for the October Challange for a new blog based exclusively on Mixed Media Art. Soooo if you are a mixed media lover you definitely cannot miss the chance to take part of this challange!
Today is the debut and I was proudly invited to take part of it!

You can read the challange rules over the blog , they are so easy to follow!

For my page, I used a watercolor heavy weight block of paper, that I decided to use as a new art journal book.
The journalling is one of my favorite quotes and I think that it fits perfectly the girl in the picture (ElenaB)  To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment " 
And since I lost the faith to learn how to use distress markers for coloring, while i wait for the final inspiration, i use them as journalling pen. At least they will match my page, right?! It's a win-win!

Here is a quick video showing the highlights of the steps I did to create this:


Meanwhile these are the photo: (I apologize if the quality is not the best, but my photo support broke so untill I get a new one photo will all be a bit wonky wonky ~sorry)






I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram