Art is...

8:22 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today over Scrappando's blog I will show you how I created another TAG using again just few elements but most important of all.......I used PATTERNED PAPER!
LOL I always have hard time when it comes to PP because I am always afraid to ruin it...and then, this was just one of my favorite ones! At the end though, I was happy that I used it because the result I really love it!
To check out how I made it, I suggest you to head over the blog.

The girl in the stamp set is one of the amazing stamp set from the collection Bloom Girl that my amazing and talented friend Jamie draw for Prima Marketing...isn't she just adorable?

Here are some photos:





I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram