Multicolored Stamping

5:50 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
A quick reminder for you that you still have time for the Craft Stamper Magazine challange!
As I already told you in this post , the technique that you have to use is the Multicolored Stamping!

For this reminder I decided to create another card.
My background is made with Pink Paislee stamp set called "Color Wash Stamp" and as this card  i used Distress Markers to add some colors. I decided to go with the blueish hue...which is one of my fav!
The stars stamps sets are from an old Artemio stamp set, but I am not really sure about it! LOL.
Sentiment is from the Oh Happy Day stamp set by AveryElle and to stamp it I used the Pitt Big Brush pen!
Last thing was to add some sequins and half glass beads!


What do you think about it?!




I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram