Colorful TAG

12:02 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today I show you a colorful tag using only 3 Gelatos and as decoration two chipboard by scrapiniec.pl.



I die cut the base from a recycled cardboard, I ripped off few parts in order to show the inside of the cardboard.
For the background I decided to use only 3 Gelatos Red Cherry, Blueberry and Lemon. I blended them into a color wheel and I achieved different shades of the colors!


After I colored the background I added some stamps here and there and whipped spackle throuhg a stencil. When the paste was dry I added some splashes of color to add some movement.


I glued two chipboards from scrapiniec.pl . The first one is part of the collection Apple-Tree Branch II meanwhile the second one is a script in poland - "Każdy dzień to nowa szansa". 
I have no idea about how you say it, but the meaning is something that I believe in "Every day is a new chance" -- so I cut the chipboard in two pieces and I glued it to my background.


And here's the finished TAG.


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !
Stay happy, stay creative!
Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram