Resolutions...

4:29 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!

Today over the blog of Scrappando I will show you a quick and easy art journaling page, I will use few supplies that you can easily find over the Shop.

This is a page that I wanted to dedicate to my New Year's Resolutions...this year I wanted to do baby steps....LOL!

Check out the blog to see how I created this page and to see what supplies I used!

I made this page just before leaving for CHA in Anaheim (CA) -- so trust me when I say that the page is really easy peasy! The color I used have been choose random -- I started with using 3 dylusions colors (teal, dirty martini and lemon zest) without thinking that if you mix teal and lemon zest the result will been green...lol, what a noob!

I leave you wth two small sneak peek, head over the blog here to see the whole thing!



Again happy happy new year!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

 Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram