Time Flies (Visible Image)

4:08 PM

(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafters!
After spending a bit of time in California, I am back with a new ATC for you! 
This year I decided to focus more on ATCs and to create many of them. Last year I realized I didn't create a lot of ATC and this year I want to make it up for that! 

To create this ATC i used stamps from Visible ImageVisible Image is a company based in UK that make and sell high quality stamps.



The stamps I used for this ATC are all from the same stamp set : 

- Time After Time

I created the base of my ATC using gelatos, I used Gold Champagne, Mango and Bubble Gum. I blended the colors with my fingers untill everything was well blended. Then with a spatula I added gel Medium. I learned this technique from Limor Webber.



After I darkened up the edge a bit with gelatos Black Licorice, I stamped the background with one of the stamps in the Time After Time collection.


I finished off the ATC by adding whipped spackle through a stencil, some ink splatters here and there and I stamped the wings and the clock on a white cardstock that I then fussy cutted.
After I glued everything together I decided to glue my ATC over a piece of cardboard this will add even more interest and it will make the ATC stay still.

Here's the finished project:




What do you think about it?

Make sure to visit Visible Image Blog and also the Facebook Group!!

From this month over the facebook group we have a new challange called "SHOW & TELL" where we ask you to show with us your creations using Visible Image stamp and also telling us the story behind the creation!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

 Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram