You Make Me Smile (Visible Image)

2:53 PM

(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafters!
Here we are again with a new card for you! Today I want to show you another easy peasy card I made with the Visible Image stamps. This is my second post using their stamps and I have to tell you that I felt in Love!
If you missed my first post, you can find it by clicking here.

The stamps set I have used for this card are:

Flower Inkognito 
- Bronte - Script
- Make me Smile Set Quote


I started off with a background created with distress ink. I smudged some color over my kraft sheet, added some water and let the colors go through the paper and let them blend together.
I then stamped the Flower Inkognito with the archival ink. What I like most about this stamp, is that it comes in two pieces...so you can easily use just the flower to create fantastic background too!


When the background was dry, I added more stamping with Bronte - Script  -- that so far is one of my favorite stamp background. To stamp that, I used the same colors of my background, but this time I used distress markers!


For my sentiment, I colored the background paper with some colors left over I had left over the kraft sheet and with archival ink again I stamped the sentiment from Make me Smile Set Quote
I stamped the main part trying to stay centered, then I stamped again slightly moving on the left to create the shadow effect. 


To finish it off I added some splatters of black ink and did my frame.
And there is the card..


What do you think about it?

Make sure to visit Visible Image Blog and also the Facebook Group!!
From this month over the facebook group we have a new challange called "SHOW & TELL" where we ask you to show with us your creations using Visible Image stamp and also telling us the story behind the creation!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

 Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram