Mini Handmade Book

12:13 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Here I am again with a new project made for Scrappando! It is a mini handmade book perfect to keep in the purse to write down ideas, grocery list and more. 
The cover is a Jumbo TAG decorated using gesso, glimmer mist, stencil, distrss ink etc. To learn how I made this Mini Handmade Book I suggest you to head over the blog di Scrappando where you will find a small tutorial and the list of materials I used!


I have no idea why I used Pink, since I do not really love pink! But the combination of these colors made me happy!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !
Stay happy, stay creative!
Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram