Unknown Beauty

12:00 PM


(Leave a comment)

Hello Crafters!

Here we are again at saturday...and here's my ATC, even if slightly late.
This week has been weird, I know, I am writing this since weeks now, but it seems that these busy busy weeks have no ends!

As always, all the stamps used in this ATC are from Visible Image

I used only one stamp this time and I used it in two different ways.



The stamp sent I have used for this ATC is:

Woman INKognito

The base is from a normal card stock cut in ATC size. I sprayed over few spray colors and let it dry.


I kept adding spray colors until I achieved the result I was kinda looking for...


I stamped the Woman INKognito with Archival Ink. I did not stamp the entire image because all I wanted was the woman silhouette. 


I added even more color and then with a stencil I applied some modeling paste.


I used the same stamp Woman INKognito to add some splatters of black ink here and there.
I used the "hair" part of the stamp to add random drops of ink (in the image below you can see the small black dots) 
Again, I kept adding some more color untill I achieved the result I was looking for. 
I used Primary Elements to do so, since they added some bold and rich shades.


I glued down three roses and two leaves that I also colored with Primary Elements.


And here's the completed ATC...




What do you think about it?

Make sure to visit Visible Image Blog and also the Facebook Group!!

From this month over the facebook group we have a new challange called "SHOW & TELL" where we ask you to show with us your creations using Visible Image stamp and also telling us the story behind the creation!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram