Escape

7:25 PM


(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafter!
Today over the Scrapiniec.pl blog I will show you a small altered canvas!
Small only because the canvas is really...small!

I used chipboard from the store Scrapiniec.pl and as main stencil I used ART SCREEN by Ann Butler & ClearSnap .

A really easy way to recycle a canvas gone wrong! LOL

I covered the base with some gesso, I did that to partially cover the really bad decoration I did before! Then I added colors with LSG spray and through some stencil by TCW I added some more color.
Finally I used the ART SCREEN by Ann Butler & ClearSnap adding some modeling paste through it.


I ripped off a piece of old paper page and I glued it over a scrap piece of lace I had around the desk, I glued everything together with the canvas using Beacon Tacky Glue and finally I sticked down the letters for the title of the small canvas!


I covered the chipboard with Tattered Angels finishing color.
And here's the finished project, simply and easy....just as I love my mixed media!!!



I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !
Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram