Winter Wonderland

1:33 PM



(Leave a comment)

Hello Crafters!

Today I am over the ColourArte blog where I will show you how I altered this canvas using cold colors.

I love to create different textures and even if in this canvas I didn't use either stencil nor modeling paste, I was able to achieve a textured result just as I like!
This was achievable because I used Radiant Gels by ColourArte, these are tridimensional gels that reminds me a lot of modeling paste, just they are shiny and pearlescent dimensional paint.

Here's a little sneak peek...



I invite you to head over the ColourArte blog to check out more photo, the final project and most of all to check out what materials I used!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram