Make a Wish - IndigoBlu

2:02 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today I am over the IndigoBlu's blog with a project were I made how I upcycled a cardboard/packaging box.
You should know by now, that this is one of my favorite materials to work with, indeed I must say that lately is a "must", I love to work with it so much that my studio is now completely full of scraps of cardboard!


I created this panel, which will then be used as a congratulatory message on the front door of the house.


As always, I like to play outside the rules and the usual Christmas color...but I think that you can "breath" the Christmas spirit nonetheless....


Sooo much texture, I love it!


I invite you to head over the IndigoBlu's blog to see how I made this panel , to see more photos and to read the complete list of material that I have used!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram