Upcycled Coaster.

2:05 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters and Happy Sunday!
Today I am over the ColourArte's blog where I show you how I "recycled" an old coaster that I took home during "the golden days" where I did not know that you could easily buy a brand new coasters in a craft store!

Of course that night was "a good one" because the coaster was really....let's say messy! And of course all this has made me doubt my common sense, especially if we think that at least this coaster has "five years".

But....details....!

I decided to give this poor coaster a new life, using fantastic products from ColourArte.
I'll make others so I can give them to a friend of mine with her favorite bottle of wine as my Christmas Gift!



I invite you to head over ColourArte's blog to read the material I have used and to check out more photo!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram