Remember ATC.

7:22 AM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters

#ATCTuesday is back! I had to step back for a few little "technical inconvenience" from my ATC series on myYouTube channel. I have received a lot of email asking about that and I apologize for not giving any heads up about why I was not posting any video, but I am back and that is the most important thing!

So here's the ATC we will be creating together!
I created an ATC with its own box (Sizzx Dies by SA Design)


Here is the video tutorial:


And here's the photo of the project: 











This is the material from STAMPERIA that I have used :





I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram