Sfida Ottobre

10:08 AM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Here we are with the October challange over Scrappando !
This month challange have the following requirements:

  1. Use a WHITE base
  2. Use at least one STENCIL (the technique is up to you)
There is another thing we ask to use, but it is not mandatory : use SEQUINS !

After reading my friend Sara's blog , I realized that lately all my post are the "same" and a bit "cold". I know that Sara was not talking about me in her blog but I took it as constructive criticism I can use to improve my own blog. I do not usually have time to write what is going on in my mind while I create or why I do something in a certain way, but today I have few minutes to spare.
For this layout I have been inspired by a song that I am listening a lot lately especially while working out : BURN di Ellie Goudling.
I am sure that it happens to you that when you listen to a song you find your self asking "wait is that song written for me?" LOL -- And this song to me was perfect for my best friend and I!

Anyway, the green color scheme was chosen because it was part of the color palette in the photo , I also did not follow any particular sketch, I just let my hand work for me! HAHA

Here is the video :

And here is the completed Layout:





I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram