Ska #100

10:26 PM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafters!
I am a bit late for today's blog post, but I have an intense weekend ahead of me as I am flying off to France for some awesomesauce workshops! I am always late with everything, I start with all the good intention, I write down lists, checklists, I prepare everything little detail weeks prior then....bam the last week I DO NOTHING....untill the very end when I have to leave just couple hours before my flight I start packing everything! LOL.
I am a bit crazy, but I think you learned to know me! haha

Well, then without further ado here is the card for today!
It is our 100th sketch for the team Card of Sketchalicious, so I really hope that a lot of you will take part of this sketch to thank Lara for all the sketches she provides us and to all the girls that works behind the scene to keep updated this italian sketchblog!!

For my card I used a precut base by Hero Arts and a small piece of paper that I colored with LSG spray inks. For the background I used again Ann Butler's stamp , I used 1'' Diamonds & Plaid that I find super cute -- if you want to check out the whole Ann Butler's stamp collection you can click here! . I stamped the image using gelatos and bigbrush , I decided to go for the second generation stamp as I was looking for a more pale version of my stamps.
Then I added few splashes of color here and there and some washi tape to tone down a little all this pinkish/violet color.
For the sentiment I used a stamp by CAS-ual Fridays and I used again the collection Beanstalks. I stamped the sentiment with versamark and I then embossed it with black embossing powder.
Feathers are die cuts from Kesi Arts and I added some color to them. One is covered in glitters, one with flocking and the last one is just colored with LSG sprays, Gelatos and distress ink.


and here's some details:




I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram