#126

6:37 PM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafters!

We have a brand new sketch #126 over Sketchabilities , as always you have until 13th November to send in your take on the sketch!

I loved this sketch reveal so much, I decided to use a neutral base and to play with warm colors. I also love the photo I decided to use...This photo is part of an endless collection of photos taken with my best friends. Moments of uncontrollable laughter, smiles, endless moments of true friendship ... no lies, no excuses ... no nothing. Only the carelessness of being themselves.
I miss these evenings. I miss those laughs..this layout made me find those positive thoughts that lately it is hard to let them peep among every days' thousands thoughts.
This is a very funny picture, where - I hope my friends Bb and Drina will forgive me - , we all come badly, but it is not the result of the photo that is most important ... is what this photo represents.

I obviously used Gelatos, Gesso, Modeling Paste, more Gesso and more colors.
I love the result so much, I love it just as I infinitely love my friends and I miss them so much.






Here's the sketch to follow :





I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, stay happy stay creative, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram