Boo!

7:10 PM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafters!
even though Halloween is not really an Italian celebration, it has always fascinated me! Maybe because for several years I have had the fortune to celebrate it in the US... maybe it is because of the exaggerated presence of orange (which I loooove!), whatever is the reason... today over the CAS-ual Friday blog you will find a funny Halloween themed card!

I used the Spooky stamp set and few papers from G45 to create this interactive card. I layered few pieces of paper and I also used the stamps to decorate few circles. I used the spiderweb and the circles (always from the Spooky stamp set) to create a tone-on-tone effect and I used Versamark ink to do so.

The sentiment is a small gap that opens, and booo!!! A little ghost mounted on soft paper peeks out, and is held closed with a small magnetic strip that I applied in the layers of paper.
As the sentiment state, I also wanted to play a little and have fun bit by creating this very interactive card!



I had to adjust the camera settings to make sure you could see the few details on the paper: 



I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, stay happy stay creative xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram