ATCs About you!

10:40 PM


(Leave a comment)

Hello Crafters!
Today I am over the Bloom Girls's blog with two new ATCs that I created using the amazing stamps from Prima Marketing / Bloom Girls.

Over the Bloom Girls's blog you will find a small tutorial on how I created them...hop over there if you want to find out how I made these ATCs and what products I used! Check out the link here.

For the first ATC i used the stamp HOPE from the first collection of Bloom Girls, meanwhile the second one is done with the brand new release from CHA2015 -- Sirena!



I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE ! Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram