Being happy..

8:19 PM

(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafters!
today I will show you another altered panel I made -- to do this altered panel I used products that you can find over Limor Webber's shop.

With this post it starts my new adventure in the Limor Webber Design DT -- I was in this team since a while, but only now I started creating for the blog....and this makes me extremly happy and honored. Who knows me in real life, outside this simple blog, know how much I respect and admire Limor and to be one of her designer makes me truly happy.

I invite you to read over blog here the quick tutorial I made showing how I created this panel. I used products from Faber Castell Design Memory Craft, Lindy's stamp gang products and most of all stamps from the brand new collection by Limor Webber Design and IndigoBlu.



What do you think about it?

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE ! Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram