Pretty Wings.

10:04 AM


(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafters and Happy Sunday!
I am rocking on the ColourArte's blog today to show you another cardboard altered project!
I have an unbridled passion for butterflies, I really like them a lot and I would put them in any project! When I saw this giant dies from Tim Holtz, I fell in love madly. I had to buy it despite the fact that the same day I had already bought the little ones...lol!!

As soon as I put it in the basket in my mind I had already planned what to do ... as often happens, behind my every project there is an inspirational quote...That for this project is:

Butterflies can not see their wings. They can not see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that aswell.
I used the Radiant Gels and Twinkling H20s for this project .... If you go on the blog you will see the tutorial and the complete list of the materials used.


I love this mix of colors and am glad of the effect obtained. Unfortunately the pictures can not show all the gloss of the butterfly ... but hopefully it makes the idea!

I hope you enjoyed the result, as always for any comments, questions, criticism etc. etc. leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram