Fabric Tag!

12:24 AM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today I am over Ann Butler's Blog with a project where I used as my base a small piece of linen.
Connecting theme this month over Ann Butler's Blog, is infact to use products from ClearSnap/Ann Butler over fabrics!

I dared my self into something still quite new to me ... that is fabric of course!
I'd LOVE to re-create the wonders that I pin constantly on Pinterest... but sadly the fabric and I...we are still on two different planets ...
Anyway ... here's my tag!



You can clearly see the bottom corner cut out ... of course I could not miss the opportunity to make a mistake! (two if you count the pitiful stitching) ....
Anyway, I'm pretty happy with the result, especially because I love how the products from ClearSnap/Ann Butler work great on fabrics!

Over the blog you will find as always a quick tutorial and the list of products I have used!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram