Home Sweet Home Tag

8:31 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Here I am again for my second blog post of today!
This time I will show you a Mixed Media TAG I made for the ColourArte blog! I started this TAG with an idea, I wanted to use a stamp set from Encre et L'image (this one), I wanted to add few houses here and there, but the stamped images were too little for my jumbo TAG, so I decided to hand draw my favorite stamp from the set.

For the short tutorial, even with really few photos, I ask you to head over the ColourArte blog here.

I love these products and I vividly suggest you to buy them!


This is a strange color combination for me, as you might have learned from all these years, I rather prefer to work with monochromatic theme or cold colors....but...well...sometimes you need to shake and spice up a little your journey... and to me this change made my heart happy!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram