Novembre

6:00 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
we have a new challange over Scrappando and the rules that you have to follow are really easy :

  • THEME: it's free 
  • TECHNIQUE : Layering 
  • Optional: use fabric 
I created a Layout - or should I say half layout? I do not even know how to call it, but I love to make layout this size, nothing fancy, just half of a bazzil!
I used MME paper and really shocking color. The focal point is also the title and you can lift up that part and behind it there is a hidden photo, so it is also a small - slighly interactive - layout!
Instead of fabric I used a piace of gauze!

As you can see from the pictures, the inside part is really easy without too much embellishments.





I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram